We Are Hiring
Villa Franciscan, part of Ascension Living, is looking for a Resident Admission Marketing Coordinator to join the team! This faith-based skilled nursing and rehabilitation community offers rehabilitative care, restorative therapy, long-term care and memory care in comfortable and supportive environment.
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a Resident Admission Marketing Coordinator with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to recruit qualified clients/residents from various sources up to the capacity of the facility. Coordinates all aspects of admission and discharge.
- Markets to appropriate health and related entities, including but not limited to hospitals, home care and hospice as well as the broader community.
- Oversees requests for tours and all admission inquiries. Maintains, updates and distributes accurate facility census data and other pertinent statistics. Oversees, reviews, organizes and assesses all pertinent information regarding appropriate resident placement.
- Assists with daily operations, including hiring, staffing, scheduling, assigning of work to staff, and monitoring the operations of assigned areas.
- Assesses the continuing quality focus of services to residents, families, associates, internal and external customers. Facilitates planning and implementation of activities to ensure effective functioning and customer satisfaction.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience in senior services highly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)