This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
Fox Knoll, part of Ascension Living, is seeking caring and compassionate Hospitality Companions join the team! This faith-based assisted living and independent community is ideally located on the scenic banks of the Fox River in Aurora with great views and easy access to downtown Aurora, the riverfront and public transportation.
Every other weekend
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a Hospitality Companion with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to provide various services to support our interdisciplinary teams and improve the quality of life for our residents.
- Prepares and delivers food trays.
- Keeps equipment and areas clean, safe and organized.
- Engages with residents to create a peace of mind.
- Participates in activity-related projects and events.
- Assists with laundry and housekeeping.
- Performs clerical tasks as assigned.
- Duties may vary.
What You Will Need
- BLS Provider certification preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in senior care or customer service-oriented environment preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)