We Are Hiring
Technician-Surgical Instrument - Sterile Processing 001 - Full-Time,Evening - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore,MD
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Inspects, assembles and evaluates all surgical instruments and instrument sets to ensure proper sterilization, completeness of set, and to determine need for repair/replacement.
- Performs decontamination of soiled instruments, sterilization containers and equipment according to established protocols.
- Inspects instruments, equipment and containers to assure cleanliness and proper functioning.
- Corrects instrument sets according to current standards and established count sheets and/or instrument tracking systems.
- Maintains proper levels of inventory to ensure availability for case carts.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Central Service Tech credentialed from the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCSMM).
- High school diploma or GED required