We Are Hiring
Our Lady of Peace in Lewiston, NY -- a part of Ascension Living -- has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a Nutrition Services Aide on a Part-Time / Days / 15 Hours Per Week basis! Please apply today if you are interested and our Recruiter will contact you regarding the next steps!
7:00am-2:00pm / 4:00p-7:30pm
Why Join Ascension?
- We encourage a diversity of talent and thought – while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good – patients and associates. Our Nutrition Services Aides are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Our Lady of Peace prides itself in employing some of the best Healthcare Professionals in Western New York. As an associate of the National Healthcare System Ascension Living, you will enjoy a full Benefits Package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO. In addition, you have opportunity for advancement or relocation throughout your career with us.
- Working at Our Lady of Peace is definitely more than just a job too. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering high-quality Healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the local community. With a mission established decades ago, your role on our team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for nearly 20 years! We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
As a Nutrition Services Aide with Ascension Living's Our Lady of Peace in Lewiston, NY, you will have the opportunity to assist with preparation, assembly and service of food and beverages.
- Handles portions and serves food in accordance with menu and dietary restrictions.
- Adheres to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines in the sanitation and maintenance of work area. Follows department regulatory standards including hair covering, wearing gloves, dress attire as required.
- Plans, organizes and serves food for large groups. May receive payments for goods; may operate cash register and order supplies.
- Covers, labels and dates all food products to be stored.
- Solves patient/customer problems and responds to patient food service needs.
What You Will Need
- Minimum Education: Grammar School
- Preferred: High School OR Equivalent
- Minimum Experience: No experience required since on-the-job-training will be provided
- Preferred Experience: 1-3 months of Food Service experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)