We Are Hiring
Business Office Manager - Office Operations SNF 001 - Full-Time,Day - St Catherine Laboure Place - Jacksonville,FL
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to manage monthly financial information for Ascension Living facility.
- Prepares monthly resident statement data for billing.
- Implements the timely mailing and delivery of financial statements.
- Collects and enters level of care changes and billing data from all ministry departments.
- Processes private pay and co-insurance billing.
- Oversees the accounts payable bi-weekly processing and prepares requested checks.
- Maintains Resident Trust fund and provides regulatory monthly reconciliations.
- Receives deposits and acknowledges memorial monies and donations; compiles reports accordingly.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience required. 5 years of experience preferred. 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)