We Are Hiring
Dir-Activities-LTC - Activity Recreation Thrpy 001 - Full-Time,Day - Our Lady of Victory - Bourbonnais,IL
Our Lady of Victory - Bourbonnais,IL
Our lady of Victory, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate Activites Director to join the team! This gorgeous 109 beds that are certified for either Medicare or Medicaid, long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
Why Join Ascension?
Why join Our Lady of Victory?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Opportunities for advancement; we love to see our people grow!
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more!
What You Will Do
- Develops departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares departmental budgets and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinate and directs internal/external audits.
- Directs and evaluates all services provided, including care plan development, service level determination, and complaint management to achieve performance and quality control objectives. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)