We Are Hiring
Ascension Technologies is hiring a Technology Specialist to join our fast growing team!
The Technology Specialist works with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/ system solutions. Responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflows solutions using Salesforce applications. The candidate will be responsible for the application configuration and support of Salesfore related projects.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies leverages technology to create collaborative solutions that improve everyday health decisions. The technology enables seamless access to data across all applications transforming the customer experience when interacting with technology and enhancing our ability across Ascension to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. It is used to provide insightful use of automation and data-drive improvements to enhance the provider, patient and consumer experience as well as keeping cybersecruity with a strong posture to protect data and other valuable assets.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to work with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions.
- Serves customers as a key point of contact. Manages customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service.
- Forms productive networks with internal and external customers and the vendor community.
- Produces project plans, RFP's, and RFI's.
- Customizes presentations to the interests of the audience.
- Conducts diagnosis of most business problems.
- Designs, directs and performs analyses to resolve complex first-time project issues including analysis of technical and economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Designs projects with broad implications requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms. Leads design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs.
- Participates in the design of technical requirements for the application/solution.
- Serves as a staff resource and mentor regarding understanding of architectural systems.
- Serves customers as a key point of contact; manages customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service; forms productive networks with internal and external customers and the vendor community; produces project plans, RFP's, and RFI's; customizes presentations to the interests of the audience.
- Conducts diagnosis of most business problems; designs, directs, and performs analyses to resolve complex first-time project issues including analysis of technical and economic feasibility of proposed system solutions; designs projects with broad implications requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms; leads design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs.
- Partners with functional leaders to define processes and translates same into automated solutions in the PeopleSoft system, using existing functionality where possible.
- Defines business process solutions for translation into technical solutions; participates in the design of technical requirements for the application.
- Supports the design, build and test stages of the project relating to PeopleSoft ERP applications;
- Participates in testing (e.g. user acceptance testing, unit, system, regression, integration testing).
- Troubleshoots business problems and high level issues on a daily basis working with functional and technical resources; provide input and makes recommendations to improve the quality and assurance of the solution being developed;
- Applies change control principles while working in a cross site environment when making system changes and modifications.
- Implements and supports PeopleSoft ERP applications and systems, analyzing users’ information system requirements and departmental information flows.
Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
Salesforce.com Admin certified
Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to configure custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Experience in a Healthcare setting preferred
Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Salesforce Admin Certification Required; Application or System Architect Certification preferred
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)