We Are Hiring
Our Lady of Victory - Bourbonnais,IL
Our lady of Victory, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate MDS Coordinator to join the team! This gorgeous 109 beds that are certified for either Medicare or Medicaid, long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
Why Join Ascension?
Why join Our Lady of Victory, part of Ascension Living?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
- Ensures the accuracy of patient charts and medical data. Works as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Maintains current knowledge of federal, state and local standards and regulations for long-term care, such as those for certification, licensure and accreditation, Medicare, and state Medicaid.
- Participates in all aspects of the CMS survey process including pre-survey preparation, actual survey, and post-survey plan of correction when requested. Promotes survey preparedness at all times.
- Trains individuals to develop a comprehensive care plan for facility residents in coordination with the MDS that accurately addresses the needs of residents.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)