We Are Hiring
Our Lady of Victory - Bourbonnais,IL
Our lady of Victory, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate Nursing Director to join the team! This gorgeous 109 beds that are certified for either Medicare or Medicaid, long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
Why Join Ascension?
Why join Our Lady of Victory, part of Ascension Living?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
- Develops departmental goals and objectives consistent with medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the long-term care health care delivery system.
- Directs forecasting, planning, developing, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating all clinical services and programs to ensure high quality resident care.
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares and monitors budget(s) and ensures that assigned nursing area operates within allocated funds. Coordinates and directs internal and externally-driven audits. Monitors admissions, discharges and transfers to assure appropriate care and compliance with State and/or Federal regulations.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)