We Are Hiring
Our Lady of Victory - Bourbonnais,IL
Our lady of Victory, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate Linen worker to join the team! This gorgeous 109 beds that are certified for either Medicare or Medicaid, long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
Why Join Ascension?
Why join Our Lady?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Opportunities for advancement; we love to see our people grow!
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more!
What You Will Do
- Collects and sorts soiled linens and apparel for assigned areas. Stocks and distributes clean linens and apparel, adhering to infection control guidelines.
- Performs daily inventory to ensure clean linens and apparel are accurately stocked and distributed. Identifies items for repair or replacement and notifies management.
- Washes, dries or folds laundered linens and apparel, Identifying items for repair or replacement and notifies management.
- Operates all laundry equipment according to operating instructions and departmental policies.
- Maintains work area and equipment in clean, working condition.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)