We Are Hiring
Radiology Manager - Imaging Admin 001 - Full-Time, Day - 13500 North Meridian - Carmel, IN
Shift Details: Varies to department needs
Preferred Qualifications: 2 years + Management Experience and at least 2 types of Modality proficiency/Registration/Certification (RT, CT, MRI, etc).
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to manages the daily operations and develops, implements, and monitors plan for patient care services in the radiology department.
- Plans and implements the overall diagnostic imaging policies, procedures, and services for several departments.
- Assesses quality of patient care and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other departments.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management. Oversees scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements.
- Oversees the monitoring of departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations.
- Ensures on-going compliance with federal, state and local agencies; Joint Commission, ACR, JRCERT, ICAVL and all regulatory agencies.
- Maintains established productivity standards and supply expense metrics. Accountable for monthly reporting departmental variances, budget, FTE and expense variances with associated action plan.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)