We Are Hiring
Ascension St. Vincent Carmel is looking for a full time Infectious Disease physician to join our elite team.
Why Join Ascension?
About Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis
- As a member of the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis serves the greater Indianapolis metropolitan area with hospital care, a 24/7 ER, Level I Trauma Center and Transplant
- Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis is an 825-bed hospital and has consistently been ranked nationally by HealthGrades, the nation’s leading provider of independent hospital ratings, in many of our specialty areas including: Heart Care, Critical care, Gastrointestinal care, Orthopedic services, Pulmonary services, and Stroke care.
- Serving Indiana for 136 years, Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
- Indianapolis is the 15th largest city in the nation and is the center of America's heartland.
- Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums, art galleries and professional sports.
- Home to the nationally best rated Indianapolis International Airport, the world's largest children's museum as well as one of the nation's largest privately funded zoos.
- Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana one of the top physician friendly states in which to practice medicine.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
Ascension Medical Group-St. Vincent Indianapolis Infectious Disease Care is looking for a BC/BE Infectious Disease physician to join our well respected practice in Carmel, Indiana. Due to increased patient volume, an additional physician is needed to join our current team of experienced physicians and two APPs.
- Full time position with an average of 8 hours in the office and 32 hours in the hospital
- Rotating with other providers to cover the infusion clinic
- Call will be 1 in 6
- Expected patient volume in the hospital is 30 per day
- Expected patient volume in the practice is 14 per day
- Our team is known for compassionate and efficient patient care
- Ascension Medical Group offers a strong compensation package that includes: Competitive salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous time off
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Indiana Medical Licensing Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)