We Are Hiring
Villa Scalabrini, part of Ascension Living, is looking for a caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to join the team! This gorgeous skilled nursing and rehabilitation community is ideally located close to I-294 in Northlake, and offers high level nursing care, memory care and respite care.
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
What You Will Do
As a Certified Nursing Assistant with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to assist with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider certification preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in senior services preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)