We Are Hiring
Social Worker-Licd Clinical - Remote Care Mgmt 001 - Full-Time, Days - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore,MD
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-4:30PM
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Applies specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders, conditions and addictions.
- Administers and interprets tests and measures of psychosocial functioning for the purpose of diagnosing mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities.
- Develops and implements appropriate assessment-based treatment plan.
- Consults with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient's relatives to ensure compliance with patient's treatment plan.
- Provides crisis-oriented psychotherapy as well as short-term and long-term psychotherapy and psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Completes documentation of patient therapy in a timely manner and in accordance with both Federal and State regulations.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any level accepted.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any level accepted.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- Maryland license required
- LMSW license
- 2 years comparable acute experience in ED, hospital, and/or community setting
- Healthcare experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.