We Are Hiring
Cor Mariae Center, part of Ascension Living, is looking for a caring and compassionate CNA to join the team! Nestled in a quiet neighborhood setting, this 134-bed community offers continuing care with independent living suites, sheltered care, rehabilitation, and long-term skilled nursing care.
Part-time Resident Assistant Opening
.5 FTE (10 hours per week) Benefit-eligible!
Schedule will include hours every weekend and some evenings and holidays
Why Join Ascension?
Be part of a great team and culture
Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
Flexible scheduling and student friendly
Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a Resident Assistant with Ascension Living, you will have the opportunity to support the Director of Supportive Living with planning, organizing and leading the activities of the Supportive Living Department.
- Plans and implements the schedule for resident outings, evaluates current programs and initiates changes for improvements. Conducts activities that include residents at all levels of care. Attends outings as appropriate and monitor residents. Provides assistance to residents during activities as needed.
- Provides medication reminders for patients as directed by the Unit Director
- Participates in the development and implementation of resident, family and community events including fund raising events and celebrations. Contributes in facility planning and program development relating the recreational needs of the residents.
- Ensures department documentation is complete, accurate and timely. Assists with activities assessments for each new resident.
What You Will Need
Required License, Credentials and Education:
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous work with geriatric or senior population
- Ability and desire to work independently or with minimal supervision
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)