We Are Hiring
Cor Mariae Center, part of Ascension Living, is looking for a caring and compassionate CNA to join the team! Nestled in a quiet neighborhood setting, this 134-bed community offers continuing care with independent living suites, sheltered care, rehabilitation, and long-term skilled nursing care.
Part-time CNA Opening
.8 FTE (32 hours per week) Benefit-eligible!
PM Shift: 2 PM to 10:30 PM
Schedule will include hours every other weekend and some holidays
Why Join Ascension?
What You Will Do
As a CNA with Ascension Living, you will have the opportunity to assists with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- Certified Nurse Aide in IL
- High school diploma or GED
- BLS certification
- Previous hospital or long-term care experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)