We Are Hiring
We Are Hiring Full Time LPN Manager!!
St. Joseph Place, part of Ascension Living, is looking for a caring and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses to join the team! This beautiful community located in Overland Park, KS, offers skilled nursing and both long and short-term care.
3-4 days/week and Rotating Weekends– 12-hour shifts
Why Join Ascension?
Why join St. Joseph Place?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Opportunities for advancement
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
St. Joseph's Place, an Ascension Living community, is in search of experienced and passionate CNAs to join our team. If you have a desire to provide quality care to those who need it - JOIN US!
Full Time Day shift opportunities: 7am-7pm
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to manage activities, workflow and resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Assists in implementing clinical services and programs. Effectively communicates expected outcomes, efficient work routines, and work procedures to the clinical staff.
- Assists with implementation and evaluation of quality of care including on-going auditing of Quality Indicators.Assures adherence to clinical policies and procedures within departmental guidelines. Assists with admissions, discharges, and transfers to assure appropriate care and compliance with State and/or Federal regulations.
- Assumes administrative authority for clinical departments in the absence of the nursing leadership.Assist in maintaining clinical budgets. Assumes a community presence that monitors resident care.
- Oversees completion of clinical documentation per community policy, and State and Federal regulations. Follows regulatory and community standards, policies, procedures and precautions in the performance of all job duties to ensure a safe work environment.
- Assumes responsibility for enhancing professional knowledge and skills through participation in educational programs and seminars.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing with experience required
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)