As an Ascension associate, you can expect to feel supported in whatever stage of life you’re in. You'll receive comprehensive benefits and perks created with you, your family and your well-being in mind.
Our retirement savings program
Our retirement savings program is designed to make investing easy. You can contribute a portion of your paycheck through automatic payroll deductions. We offer both employer-paid automatic and matching contributions to help eligible associates reach their retirement goals. Check out this example to see how the savings can add up for eligible associates.
Explore our benefits and perks
Live healthyWe'll support you with resources that protect and prioritize your well-being and help you practice self-care.
• At least 12 days of paid time off in addition to 8 paid holidays per year
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
• No-cost Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
• Confidential and anonymous wellness app
Plan for retirement
We want to make planning for retirement as easy as possible. Our retirement savings program provides you with a convenient and stress-free way to save.
While we can’t stop unexpected events from happening, we can help you prepare. We offer benefits to help you minimize the financial impact of unforeseen events.
• Free life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
• Free short-term and long-term disability coverage
• Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance
You work to create a life for yourself and your loved ones. Ascension offers curated benefits to help you save.
• Low-cost healthcare plans
• Health savings account (HSA)
• Flexible spending account (FSA)
• Pet insurance
• Retail and insurance discounts
• Transportation tax breaks
Grow your career
When you join our team, we'll provide you with the tools you need to create a career path you'll love.
• Tuition reimbursement program • Career coaching • Free and flexible continuing education options • Leadership development programs
Learn more >
Put your family first
At Ascension, you can be both career-minded and family-focused. Our benefits are designed to support your whole family.
• Healthcare plans for your spouse and children
• Dependent care FSA
• Paid parental leave
• Adoption assistance program
Hear from our associates
ChasPatient Care Technician
CassandraDirector of Strategic Operations
Eligibility rules apply. Associates governed by a collective bargaining agreement (CBA) should refer to their CBA for eligibility rules.
No employer contributions are made for voluntary benefits. Employee participation in voluntary benefits is completely voluntary. Neither Ascension nor any entity related to Ascension (collectively “Ascension Entities”) endorses any particular voluntary benefit or provider thereof. The role of the Ascension Entities is limited to permitting insurers to publicize voluntary benefit programs and collecting and remitting premiums. The Ascension Entities receive no consideration whatsoever in connection with the voluntary benefit programs.
Join our talent community
Join our talent community and be the first to learn about new job opportunities that fit your skills.