Frequently Asked Questions
Ascension is here to help you throughout the application process
To view your application, visit the appropriate career portal below
- Ascension includes applications for the following Ascension locations: Washington, D.C., Mobile, AL, Jacksonville, FL, Pensacola, FL, Grand Rapids, MI, Kalamazoo, MI, Rochester, MI, Saginaw, MI, Tawas City, MI, St. Louis, MO, Nashville, TN, Austin, TX, Waco, TX, Appleton, WI, Milwaukee, WI, and Ministry Service Center, Ascension Health Information Services.
- Ascension w/AAP includes applications for the following Ascension locations: Birmingham, AL, Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Wichita, KS, Baltimore, MD, Detroit, MI, Binghamton, NY, Tulsa, OK.
- AMITA Health portal includes applications to AMITA Health prior to April 1, 2022. Ascension and AdventHealth Midwest Region unwound the AMITA Health partnership effective April 1, 2022. Following the transition, our new system name will be Ascension Illinois and applications can be found through the Ascension portal.
- Ascension Medical Group includes applications for the following ministry: Ascension Medical Group (AMG) with locations across 22 states.
- Senior Living Portal includes applications for the following ministry: Ascension Living with locations at over 40 senior living communities in 12 states. >
Once you get the call
On the day of the interview
- Arrive 10 - 15 minutes early
- Bring your questions and a pen for notes
- Know the name of the person you are meeting
- Be kind to office support teams
- Be sure to take business cards for all interviewers
- Follow up with a thank you note
You got the offer! Now What?
What to look for with your new career