We Are Hiring
Physician, Dermatology - Full-Time- Ascension Wisconsin - Stevens Point,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is actively seeking an additional Dermatologist to join a busy and growing practice in Central Wisconsin. You’ll join another physician and a physician assistant who offer a full scope of both medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatologic services. This will be an excellent opportunity to step into a highly respected practice and play an active role in the growth and ongoing success of our program.
- Full-time; flexible schedule
- Will work with other physician to provide service at main campus and neighboring satellite clinic
- Established system for appropriate referrals from our stable and growing multi-specialty group
- Approx. 25-30 pts per day
- Procedures: MOHs, Cryostat procedures, UV treatments, Microdermabrasion and chemical peels
- Cutera and Alma Lasers for vascular and pigmentary lesions, hair removal and facial rejuvenation
- Group sites excellent support from team RN, CMAs and Aesthetician
- Easy access to Dermatopathology; lab and radiology on site
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
- Current board certification required; board eligible accepted if within 2 years of residency completion
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement