We Are Hiring
Ascension St. Vincent - Ascension Peyton Manning Children's Hospital is looking for a Full Time Pediatric Otolaryngologist (ENT) to join our elite team!
Why Join Ascension?
About PEYTON MANNING CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL AT ASCENSION ST. VINCENT
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent is part of Indiana’s largest not-for-profit health system with 22 ministries and over 3000 physicians.
- Features include:
- an attached tertiary care, pediatric hospital with 40 private inpatient beds and 8 short stay beds, staffed in-house 24/7 by our Pediatric Hospitalist group.
- a 15-bed PICU (scheduled to expand to 23 beds in 2018) staffed 24/7 by Pediatric Intensivists.
- a 17-bed Pediatric Emergency department staffed 24/7 by Pediatric Emergency physicians.
- Indiana’s largest Level IV NICU with 97 beds staffed 24/7 by Neonatologists.
- St. Vincent Children’s Services: Recognized nationally for faster access to pediatric specialists and best-in-care outcomes.
- Through the Peyton Manning Children’s Health system at St. Vincent your family will get faster access to more than 100 highly experienced pediatric specialists. A majority of these physicians are double board certified in pediatrics and in one of 40 different pediatric specialties and multidisciplinary programs.
- Indianapolis is the 15th largest city in the nation and is the center of America's heartland.
- Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums, art galleries and professional sports.
- Home to the nationally best rated Indianapolis International Airport, the world's largest children's museum as well as one of the nation's largest privately funded zoos.
- Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana one of the top physician friendly states in which to practice medicine.
About ASCENSION MEDICAL GROUP
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
Ascension Peyton Manning Children's Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Otolaryngologist for our busy practice in Indianapolis. The candidate must be comfortable performing all aspects of Pediatric ENT including airway procedures.
At the Ear, Nose and Throat Center we are otolaryngology specialists who diagnose and treat the entire spectrum of pediatric otolaryngology, including airway, head/neck, otology, cochlear implant/BAHA, chronic ear and general otolaryngology. Our division is also a key member of the craniofacial, vascular malformation, and down syndrome teams.
The otolaryngologists and associates provide comprehensive services through:
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent Ear, Nose and Throat Center
- Ascension St. Vincent Pediatric Communications Center (Audiology)
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent
- 24/7 coverage at Hilbert Pediatric Emergency Department, at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent Women’s Hospital NICU
- ENT Clinic at Peyton Manning Children’s Outpatient Center at Ascension St. Vincent Fishers
- Full time in-house hospitalists, pediatric intensivists, and neonatologists
- Busy airway practice due to our 96 bed NICU (largest in Indiana), 23 bed PICU, aerodigestive team, and large cardiac surgery program.
- Office Hours/Schedule: 8-4:30
- Expected patient volume per provider/day: 25
- Call is 1:4, assisted by nurse practitioners and in-house 24/7 pediatric emergency medicine, PICU, NICU and hospitalist attending physicians.
What You Will Need
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Indiana license prior to start date
- Any voice experience is a plus, but not required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)