We Are Hiring
Job ID: 354519
GNA - Geriatric Nursing Assistant
Join our team at St. Joseph’s Place, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate Registered Nurses to join the team! This gorgeous 113 bed Long Term Care Center offers -term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
Evenings - 3:00 - 11pm
37.50 Hours weekly
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a GNA, you will you will have the opportunity to assist with basic patient care activities.
- Assist with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Assist patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff
- Assist with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate
What You Will Need
What You Will Need (Required Credentials)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant in Maryland
- High school diploma or GED
- BLS certification
- Previous hospital or long-term care experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)