We Are Hiring
At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. As a community, we welcome all faiths, and are inspired by the mission and values of Ascension.
Do you have a passion for educating health professionals? We are seeking a Training Educator to join our Ascension Care Management team. Become a part of our family. Apply today!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates a seamless healthcare experience that works with patients, providers, health system leaders, payers and other stakeholders to create customized healthcare solutions that stabilize costs, improve health outcomes and enhance the experience of both providers and individuals. ACM helps organizations and health systems resolve common healthcare challenges.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Training Educator with Ascension Care Management, you will have the opportunity to facilitate classroom training and development programs.
- Support the maintenance of education and training delivered via SharePoint, JAM, and myLearning.
- Serve as training expert to support delivery of standard training and curricula for the care coordination documentation platform.
- Facilitates recurring education call for continuous learning.
- Supports the development and review of educational materials and offerings for new hire and continuous learning.
- Applies knowledge of adult learning principles to teach various types of learning content.
- Works collaboratively with management and subject matter experts to understand desired performance, assess learning needs, and develop appropriate training solutions.
- Monitors course participants' progress throughout assigned courses.
- Conducts post-training evaluations and analyzes results.
- Updates curricula and explores new materials for program participants.
- Takes action to stay abreast of current and evolving learning trends, instructional methods/techniques and emerging technologies.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Experience in the development and delivery of education and training to health professionals preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating and leading workgroups and meetings preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)