We Are Hiring
RN Resident – Med Surg Tele, Nursing Education 002
Full Time (40 hours per week), Day, Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside
Join our family of dedicated, highly skilled Medical Surgical Telemetry nurses at St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside. As the flagship location for St. Vincent’s HealthCare, St. Vincent’s Riverside is a 528-bed hospital with a fast paced, exciting atmosphere and an ever-constant flow of patients.
In this specialized Med Surg Tele Residency, you will advance your skills in Nursing Specialties.
Our nurses work together as a team and care for each other as a family. Our associates are incredibly supportive of each other and are candid in their abilities knowing that they have a team standing behind them. When it comes to professional development we offer many continuing education opportunities.
Why join Ascension?
- Caring Team: Working together as a team, our associates are incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other as family.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
- Wellbeing Programs: Transforming healthcare starts with taking care of our associates. We know our associates are busy and on the go. We provide our team resources and tools to help them proactively manage their physical, spiritual, and emotional wellbeing.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Ready to fulfill your calling with a company that cares? Apply today
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)