We Are Hiring
OD&L Project Coordinator
Learn and Develop Support
Virtual / Remote
This role provides support for program and project outcomes, deliverables and measures of success. In addition to responsibility for the coordination and planning of project resources the OD&L Project Coordinator assures the efficient, effective and timely completion of assigned projects within budgetary boundaries. Provides direct support to HR Communications and Leader Institute, promoting knowledge transfer throughout HR in cross-functional team work. Job performance is reviewed primarily on the basis of tangible results attained, values alignment, and on the assessment and accomplishment of mutually agreed upon performance measures directly related to function and CoE initiatives.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
- Supports and develops content for the OneHR Weekly Newsletter, OneHR Quarterly Report, OneHR Town Hall, HR Communications Council and other internal (HR) and external (leadership and associates outside of HR) communications including national communication platforms, myHR, Good Day Ascension online and magazine, myAscension and executive communications.
- Supports and manages query and database lists, tracking and analytics reporting via Acoustic email campaigns and landing pages (IBM platform).
- Supports HR Communications goals by monitoring analytics and creating reports detailing the successes and opportunities of communications campaigns and strategies.
- Assists with HR Communications Council agenda planning and updates, including the development and preservation of all related materials and project plans.
- Participates in discussions and documents the results of meetings involving HR Communications and CoE leads.
- Presents recommendations for ways to implement and support focusing on initiatives and projects by staying up-to-date on industry trends.
- Supports internal Leader Institute communications which includes Jam content, managing the smartsheet Q&A tracking, and archives management.
- Assists with the development and tracking Leader Institute metrics and measures/indicators of success.
- Assists in preparing for and support of the Leader Institute Council and Board meetings including follow-up on action items (e.g., pre-reads, minutes, call recording, etc).
- Assists with management of the Leader Institute intake request form submissions, tracking of progress and follow-up.
- Supports the advancement of best practices.
- Demonstrates Mission, Vision and Values in their work.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in areas of project coordination/management, project design and development, research, contract management, business management, or related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work cross-functionally and multi-disciplinary within varying levels of the organization
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, including copy editing
- Experience managing multiple deadlines from various stakeholders
- Excellent computer skills and aptitude with standard desktop tools including Google Suite applications, e.g., Google Hangouts, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc.
- Basic project management skills along with ability to clearly convey expectations, plans, and requirements for a project
- Ability to link strategy to outcomes
- Self-directed yet able to work in a collaborative manner with associates, leaders, consultants and vendors
- Possesses excellent communication and partnering skills
- Experience in developing creative assets including infographics or other visuals to tell a story
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)