We Are Hiring
Part-Time,Night - Hours: 3rd shift for system wide phlebotomy. If there is not enough 3rd shift hours the employee will be expected to meet 0.5 requirement on other shifts.
St. Francis - Milwaukee,WI
What You Will Do
- May draw and collect blood samples according to policy. Receive, centrifuge, accession, process and transport specimens. Verifies all related records.
- Works pending lists, orders add-on tests, and resolves duplicate orders.
- Sets up instruments. Maintains, cleans, and sterilizes equipment and work area following safety, cleanliness, and infection control procedures.
- Performs clerical duties which may include answering phones, reviewing EKGs, collecting patient demographic data for patient registration, ordering tests, ABNs, data entry and filing.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certification specializing in Phlebotomy credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- High school diploma or GED required