We Are Hiring
APRN or PA - Neurology - Seton Brain & Spine Institute - Neurology - PRN, Rotating - Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin - Austin,TX
Why Join Ascension?
When you join Ascension and Ascension Medical Group, you are entering a community where physician engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
Your practice will be supported by a robust practice management platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management services and some of the most current and clinician-friendly EHRs on the market.
Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Seton Family of Hospitals-TX, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a physician, provides for the expansion of individualized primary healthcare services by diagnosing and treating certain acute or chronic health conditions.
What You Will Need
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• Licensed Physician Assistant credentialed from the Texas Medical Board.
• Certified Physician Assistant credentialed from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
• Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
• Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
• Master's degree preferred
• Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing.
• Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
• Drug Enforcement Admin credentialed from the Drug Enforcement Administration.
• Master's degree of Nursing required
Work Experience for both PA and APRN:
• 2 plus years of neurosurgery experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.