We Are Hiring
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - HEART AND VASCULAR CENTRAL MKT - Full-Time,Day - Franklin Medical Office Building & St. Francis
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Physician Assistant credentialed from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
o Physician Assistant credentialed from the Indiana Physician Assistant Committee obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Drug Enforcement Admin credentialed from the Drug Enforcement Administration. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Master's degree of Nursing required or graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
- Previous experience in Cardiology, ICU, or Emergency Medicine
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement