We Are Hiring
Join our team as a Cardiac Rehabilitation RN!
Since its founding in 1854, Providence has been serving, caring for and healing the people of Mobile and surrounding areas. Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to south Alabama and southeast Mississippi, with a special concern for persons who are poor and vulnerable. Today, Providence Hospital is part of Ascension, one of the nation’s largest system of Catholic, not-for-profit healthcare facilities.
Providence has been Mobile’s most preferred hospital for seventeen consecutive years and admits approximately 15,000 inpatients annually.
As a Cardiac Rehab RN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
• Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
• Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
• Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• Licensed Registered Nurse from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
• No previous experience required.
• Previous experience working with cardiac patients (Telemetry, ICU, CVICU, Cath Lab, etc.) preferred.
Why Join the Providence Family?
• Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), ethnic or national origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunities for qualified disabled individuals.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Providence Hospital participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)