We Are Hiring
Cor Mariae Center, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate RNs to join the team! Nestled in a quiet neighborhood setting, this 134-bed community offers continuing care with independent living suites, sheltered care, rehabilitation, and long-term skilled nursing care.
Full-time RN Opening
.9 FTE (36 hours per week)
PM Shift: 2 PM to 10:30 PM
Schedule will include hours every other weekend and rotating holidays
Why Join Ascension?
Be part of a great team and culture
Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
Flexible scheduling and student friendly
Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an RN with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care to patients in the long term care setting in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
Required Licenses, Education and Certifications
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the state in which employed required
- CPR certification preferred for assisted living; required for LTC upon hire, or obtain within thirty (30) days of employment
- Completion of an accredited RN program
Preferred Education and Experience
- A minimum of one-year experience as an RN preferred but not required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Possesses working knowledge of state and federal regulations
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)