We Are Hiring
Certified Medical Assistant - Providence Family Health Clinic Hillsboro - Full-Time, Day - Providence Family Health Clnic Hillsboro - Hillsboro,TX
Monday- Friday; 8am-5pm
Will be required to work our Extended Hours clinic based on a rotating schedule. Those hours include
Monday- Thursdays 4:45-6:30pm
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to assist with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a provider (Physician or Advanced Practice Provider).
- Assists with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by provider or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- May document the provider's encounter with patients. Lists all proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as follow-up instructions and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider. Transcribes patient orders including, but not limited to, laboratory tests, radiology tests and medications.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the National Healthcare Association obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the National Association for Health Professionals obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
- Medical office experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.