We Are Hiring
Ascension Genesys Hospital is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join our nocturnist team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right Internal Medicine physician to be part of a growing nocturnist program. Ascension Genesys Hospital is 410-bed, acute care academic community hospital, located in Grand Blanc, MI.
• 6 pm-6 am schedule with 10-14 shifts per month
• Semi-open ICU – with Pulmonary Critical Care Fellow and/or Pulmonary Critical Care attending on call at night
• Excellent support and collegiality with subspecialty services
• Collaborative, onsite hospitalist team present
Why Join Ascension?
When you join Ascension Gensys Hospital and Ascension Medical Group, you are entering a community where physician engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
Your practice will be supported by a robust practice management platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management services and some of the most current and clinician-friendly EHRs on the market.
Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
• Initiate admission orders and medical management of patients on general floors
• Address emergent problems in existing patients on the floors and in SICU/NTICU
• Admit and manage critical care patients in SICU/NTICU in consultation with an intensivist (or Pulmonary Critical Care Fellow) who are on-call
• Follow up on issues in SICU/TNICU identified by the daytime team
• Ability to perform procedures (central and arterial line)
• Ability to run Code Blue (ACLS certification required)
• Ability to run Code Stroke
• Participate in the rapid response team when needed
What You Will Need
Equal Employment Opportunity