We Are Hiring
Physician Performance Improvement Coordinator - RN - Medical Staff – FT - Days - St. Vincent’s Healthcare
As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to organize and coordinates the activities and flow of work for the peer review program.
- Collects, evaluates, and maintains practitioner-specific data concerning physician and allied health staff practice and performance, including patient injuries, complaints, compliments, claims, quality indicators and other risk-related data.
- Coordinates the medical staff's professional performance evaluation and peer review programs in a manner that fulfills the mission and goals of the organization while complying with regulatory and accreditation standards related to performance improvement, professional practice evaluation and peer review activities.
- Collaborates with Quality/Risk Management to investigate and analyze root causes, patterns, or trends that could result in compensatory or sentinel events, serious adverse events, and near misses. Facilitates peer review of such incidents using performance improvement techniques and corrective action where appropriate.
- Collaborates in any investigative, judicial review or appeal process involving medical or allied health staff to ensure compliance with applicable processes and procedures.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- 5 years of clinical nursing experience required
- 1-year quality or performance improvement experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)