We Are Hiring
As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to provide physician practice workflow transformation guidance, workflow change management direction, and identifies information gaps in existing clinical processes as they relate to implementation and optimization of electronic medical record systems.
Schedule: Full Time, M-F. Occasional evening and weekend coverage in alignment with operation needs.
- Guides the adoption and evaluation activities for physician clinic practice sites to identify non-standard or non-compliant workflows and information gaps. Assesses current system issues and provides training to leverage electronic medical record functionality that supports practice standards and patient outcomes.
- Collaborates with the local leadership and physician clinic practice leadership to enhance the training experience and identify adoption and optimization strategies in order to achieve expected outcomes.
- Provides ongoing electronic medical record application upgrades or new feature training to the physician practices and new associate training.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with practice users to ensure optimal utilization of clinical applications.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred
- 1 year clinical experience is preferred - MA, Nurse, Medical Practice Front office, Medical Practice Management experience
- 3 years experience in an ambulatory EHR preferred
- Project Management skills
- Training experience
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension St. Vincent’s, based in Jacksonville, Florida, has served the people of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia since 1873. It is home to the largest cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, Ascension St. Vincent's is widely recognized for delivering quality, compassionate care.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)