We Are Hiring
Our Lady of Peace in Lewiston, NY -- a part of Ascension Living -- has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a "RN MDS Coordinator" in Office Operations on a Per Diem / Days basis! Please apply today if you are interested!
Why Join Ascension?
- We encourage a diversity of talent and thought – while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good – patients and associates. Our RN MDS Coordinators are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Our Lady of Peace prides itself in employing some of the best Healthcare Professionals in Western New York. As an associate of the National Healthcare System Ascension Living, you will enjoy a full Benefits Package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO. In addition, you have opportunity for advancement or relocation throughout your career with us.
- Working at Our Lady of Peace is definitely more than just a job too. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering high-quality Healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the local community. With a mission established decades ago, your role on our team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for nearly 20 years! We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
As an RN MDS Coordinator with Ascension Living's Our Lady of Peace in Lewiston, NY, you will have the opportunity to collect data for use in determining care plans, compliance with treatment norms and privacy standards, and in supplying information to third parties.
- Ensures the accuracy of patient charts and medical data. Works as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Maintains current knowledge of federal, state and local standards and regulations for long-term care, such as those for certification, licensure and accreditation, Medicare, and state Medicaid.
- Participates in all aspects of the CMS survey process including pre-survey preparation, actual survey, and post-survey plan of correction when requested. Promotes survey preparedness at all times.
- Trains individuals to develop a comprehensive care plan for facility residents in coordination with the MDS that accurately addresses the needs of residents.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- NYS RN License obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Diploma from an Accredited School/College of Nursing REQUIRED
- PREFERRED: MDS experience preferred, associates or bachelors in nursing
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)