What You Will Do
Full-Time Days - *Hours vary with the needs of the department. Hour start times can be as early as 900 or as late as 1400. This position has an every third weekend rotation that is second shift hours 1400-2230.
St. Francis - Milwaukee,WI
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- 4 year degree in a science field.
- 1 year of experience required.
- Phlebotomy experience a plus.
- Leadership qualities - deals well with pressure, good training skills, and a willingness to learn and mentor.