We Are Hiring
Bethlehem Woods, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate Nursing Assistants to join the team! This beautiful community is ideally located on 42 acres in La Grange Park and offers a variety of apartment styles and lifestyle packages for the perfect mix of quiet living with all of the conveniences of independence.
2-10PM, Rotating weekends and coverage as-needed for vacations, PTO, etc.
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
What You Will Do
As a Nursing Assistant with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to assist with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists in providing care appropriate to population specific facilitating timely and individualized care of assigned patients.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly.
What You Will Need
- Valid BLS Provider certification required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience in senior services highly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)