We Are Hiring
Physician Relations Manager - Physician Support Services 002 - Full-Time, Day - Providence Health Center - Waco,TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to market network medical services to providers in the healthcare community.
- Develops strategies with physicians and leadership to increase admissions. Determines which physicians to promote/pursue and identifies new opportunities. Develops and implements measurement systems to determine the impact of physician recruitment programs. Evaluates physician progress and compliance. Establishes standards for ongoing physician performance expectations.
- Partners in the development of marketing plans and strategies for various facilities and/or product lines with the goal of increasing physician utilization of Network facilities and improving payer mix. Determines where to focus marketing/physician relations efforts based on utilization analysis.
- Meets with representatives of target populations regarding network services and programs. Provides information and promotes the utilization of programs and services. Identifies and coordinates resolution of problems to improve physician utilization and patient satisfaction.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience required. 5 years of experience preferred. 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.