We Are Hiring
Merkle-Knipprath Countryside - Clifton,IL
Presence Merkle Knipprath Countryside, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and
compassionate Environmental Assistant to join the team! This tranquil community, located in a rural
setting with easy highway access, offers independent living, rehabilitation and long-term
Why Join Ascension?
Why join Merkle?
Be part of a great team and culture
Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
Flexible scheduling and student friendly
Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
- Cleans patient rooms or other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Maintains quality standards through the use of standard cleaning procedures and protocols including dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, trash and medical waste removal while following patient isolation or other special situations in accordance with facility standards.
- Stocks paper items and other supplies in assigned areas as necessary or designated.
- Maintains supplies and/or equipment in clean, and working condition.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)