We Are Hiring
Looking for a great opportunity with a Sign-On Bonus?!
****$10K Sign-On Bonus with 2 year commitment required****
Join our family of dedicated, highly skilled Cardiovascular Technicians at Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside. We boast a 528-bed hospital with a fast paced, exciting atmosphere and an ever-constant flow of patients. Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside is home to a large and prestigious cardiovascular program which will afford you the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in your role. In this thrilling environment, each day will bring variety and excitement to your work.
Working as a Cardiovascular Tech, you will be involved in patient care for angioplasty, stents, IVC filters, as well as, pacemakers/ICDs. You will provide direct nursing care to patients undergoing diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
- Prepare patients for procedures. Reviews medical history, positions patients and cleans/shaves/numbs testing sites as appropriate.
- Interpret, describes and reports test results; recognizes recording errors and artifacts and reacts appropriately.
- Monitor patient prior to, during and after procedures and promptly reports any abnormal findings in patient's condition.
- Prepare and maintains equipment, supplies and lab area.
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel. Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department.
As an associate of Ascension, you will enjoy a full benefits package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO.
Schedule: FT day shift position with call (must live within 30 minutes of facility).
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date.
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date.
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date.. Any specialty is applicable.
- Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the Florida Radiologic Technology obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- 1-2 years CVT experience preferred.
- ARRT preferred
Ready to fulfill your calling with a company that cares? Apply today
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)