We Are Hiring
Business Systems Analyst located in Nashville or Milwaukee!
If you have a passion for healthcare, delivering quality solutions, improving data offerings and high visibility projects, then this is your ideal opportunity!
Why Join Ascension?
Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to serve as a key resource/SME in developing and delivering quality solutions to support business processes. Our goal is to improve our data offerings through consolidation and modernization of our data and platforms, while continuing to build our data expertise. The ideal candidate for this position will be comfortable working on the most complex, high visibility projects to bring structure and alignment around the overall solution.
- Solicit, clarify and analyze customer requirements and develop comprehensive documentation.
- Interface with the customer to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Assist in planning and implementing activities required for the collection and analysis of data related to departmental business needs, including the development of data collection systems.
- Develop and run basic queries and other data collection spreadsheets to support assigned business areas and organize them in a format for ease of review and use.
- Assist in core operational tasks, including high level design, reporting, documentation, and systems updates.
- Establish and manage day to day QA related tasks.
- Create test QA metrics and regularly assess data integrity from source to target.
What You Will Need
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, comfortable with frequently shifting priorities.
- Ability to coordinate and lead peers through requirements, design and testing process as well as application maintenance and support.
- Ability to work with data and reporting tools to research, organize, and summarize findings.
- Ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources
- High technical and functional aptitude for problem solving and process flow management.
- Strong English communication skills, comfortable speaking with and translating between technical and non-technical team members at all levels of the organization.
- Python or similar programming languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform) a plus.
- Knowledge of Source to Target mappings preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field preferred.
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in the management of data analysis, and/or decision support analytics preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience interpreting user stories and applying the appropriate technical solutions to deliver operational results preferred.
- Participation in delivering projects using SDLC and Agile methodologies preferred.
- Experience with fully adjudicated Medical and Rx claims, Premium, Provider, and/or Supplemental data highly preferred. Medicare Advantage experience is a plus.
- 1-3 years of project management experience preferred.
- Strong Business Requirements Development skills preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)