We Are Hiring
Director of Technology, Salesforce
Do you have experience directing and overseeing Salesforce activities and resources? You will not want to miss this opportunity!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies leverages technology to create collaborative solutions that improve everyday health decisions. The technology enables seamless access to data across all applications transforming the customer experience when interacting with technology and enhancing our ability across Ascension to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. It is used to provide insightful use of automation and data-drive improvements to enhance the provider, patient and consumer experience as well as keeping cybersecruity with a strong posture to protect data and other valuable assets.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Directs and oversees CRM information systems activities and resources. Establish and maintain relationships with business process owners in order to effectively deliver Salesforce solutions. Collaborate closely with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, building a strong network across functions to scale. Leverage prior experience implementing or supporting Salesforce to influence the functional design, resiliency and user experience of the CRM tool.
- Develops departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the technological, clinical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares departmental budgets and ensures the department operates in compliance with allocated funding.
- Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
- Directs and evaluates all departmental activities including research, design and development of new technologies, service level determination and complaint management.
- Develops partnership with senior management. Works with other senior managers and senior users in strategic technology issues.
- Establishes strategic direction and oversight in order to ensure that technology resources will be optimized and expenses managed.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred.
- Salesforce Technical Architect Certification preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 3+ years of Salesforce hands-on configuration experience (Lightning) including creating and managing configuration administration processes including, but not limited to workflows, validation rules, approval processes, assignment rules, and process builder flows. Includes the ability to implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, flow triggers, and business alerts.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Experience in Health Cloud or Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution roadmap.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Experience in a Healthcare setting preferred.
- Strong understanding of Application Lifecycle Management (Agile), Development Lifecycle and Deployment Best Practices, and Governance
- Exposure and certification in one or more Salesforce solutions (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing).
- Must be comfortable with some travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)