We Are Hiring
Ascension St. Vincent Carmel is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our elite team.
Why Join Ascension?
About Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis
- As a member of the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis serves the greater Indianapolis metropolitan area with hospital care, a 24/7 ER, Level I Trauma Center and Transplant
- Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis is an 825-bed hospital and has consistently been ranked nationally by HealthGrades, the nation’s leading provider of independent hospital ratings, in many of our specialty areas including: Heart Care, Critical care, Gastrointestinal care, Orthopedic services, Pulmonary services, and Stroke care.
- Serving Indiana for 136 years, Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
- Indianapolis is the 15th largest city in the nation and is the center of America's heartland.
- Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums, art galleries and professional sports.
- Home to the nationally best rated Indianapolis International Airport, the world's largest children's museum as well as one of the nation's largest privately funded zoos.
- Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana one of the top physician friendly states in which to practice medicine.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is seeking several BC/BE Gastroenterologists to join our new group in our facility in Indianapolis. These candidates must have between 3-5 years of experience in a tertiary environment.
- Monday-Friday hours
- Advanced Practice Provider support
Candidates will enjoy our competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off program
- Multiple health, dental, vision and wellness packages
- Annual CME Allotment
- 403B retirement savings plan with employer match
- Residency Stipends
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 15th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city and surrounding suburbs enjoy:
- Leading educational systems and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Top ranked international airport
- Arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquariums, concerts and memorials
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods, surrounding cultural districts and low costs of living
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating, bike-friendly, and an abundance of parks and green space
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati
A ministry of Ascension St Vincent, Indiana’s largest not-for-profit health
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Indiana Medical Licensing Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)