We Are Hiring
Ascension All Saints Hospital - Ascension Urgent Care Department is looking for a Full-time Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner to join our elite team!
Why Join Ascension?
About Ascension All Saints Hospital
- Non-for-profit, community hospital with 350 licensed beds
- Diverse patient population, serving the community since the 1870s
- Over 200 employed providers offering extensive inpatient and outpatient services
- Committed to delivering high-quality, cost effective care to all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable, regardless of their ability to pay
- Strong 24/7 Hospitalist and Emergency Care services
- Ideally located on the shores of Lake Michigan, 65 miles North of Chicago & 25 miles South of Milwaukee
- Racine harbor is considered one of the finest of its size on the Great Lakes
- Recreational opportunities abound locally and nearby
- Patient draw area of 250,000
- A growth-oriented, family-oriented community
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
- Join a collaborative team-based atmosphere with a mix of physician and advanced practice providers
- The Walk-In Clinics at Spring Street and Highway 20 serve a diverse patient population in the Racine Community
- Float between these two fast-paced walk-in clinics, each within 10 miles of each other
- Work approximately 3 - 4 shifts a week, affording great work-life-balance
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Drug Enforcement Admin credentialed from the Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Master's degree of Nursing required
- Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement