We Are Hiring
Coord-Community Outreach - Remote Care Mgmt 001 - Full-Time, Days - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore,MD
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-4:30PM
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Coordinate community outreach programs and activities.
- Analyzes community needs to determine program opportunities, scope and goals. Tracks and reports data to substantiate efforts.
- Maintains relationships with community resources, referral sources, agencies, and associations.
- Maintains event calendar. Coordinates and trains volunteer staff for outreach and educational events.
- Coordinates educational programs and outreach activities for associates and/or clients.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Drivers License credentialed from the Maryland Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners. Any level accepted.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Community Health Worker (CHW) certification preferred
- Two years experience in a health care environment or community-based setting preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.