This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
Patient Liaison - MH CSMGT Montgomery - Full-Time,Day - St Mary's Hospital - Amsterdam,NY
St. Mary’s Healthcare, based in Amsterdam, New York, provides a full range of outpatient services while featuring an award-winning acute care hospital, three Urgent Care Centers, multiple primary and pediatric health centers, specialty care including Cancer Medicine, Gastroenterology, OB-GYN, ENT, Surgical and Urology, inpatient and outpatient mental health services and a 160-bed nursing home. The organization has earned outstanding national rankings for excellence in medicine and patient safety.
For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It’s an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve. So, if you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It’s an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
- Compensation/Benefits: We care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talent and thought; while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good, patients and associates.
- Teamwork: Our open, highly collaborative work environment allows associates to identify and share ideas across disciplines so we can all give better care.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Mary's Hospital - NY, you will have the opportunity to serve as a professional resource to patients, physicians, and patient families as well as community organizations/providers and schools to address issues and concerns relating to patient care services.
- Establishes contact and rapport with patients and their families, and provides periodic updates to family members.
- Intermediates between the patient, family members, physicians, community organizations, schools and care providers, as needed to facilitate communication and resolve issues.
- Establishes follow up services, ensuring that all items on the patient care plan have been completed; collaborates with the next level of care including arranging for appointments as indicated.
- Addresses customer service issues with proper follow-up or referral, uses service recovery resources, and communicates issues and resolution to appropriate level.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Mary’s Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
State and Federal laws prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Mary's Healthcare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.