We Are Hiring
RN Mgr-Clinic Nursing - PMC WCWH Support - Full-Time, Day - Women's Health - Waco, TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Network-TX, you will have the opportunity to manage activities, workflow and nursing resources of outpatient clinic or physician office.
- Develops specific goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the clinic.
- Responsible for forecasting, developing and evaluating annual budgets for all program areas.
- Manages clinical, human resource and financial data to support and enhance decision-making, provides assessment, analysis, planning, monitoring and evaluation of unit(s) delivery of care and services.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing with experience required.
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.